- Scope of usage rules
Although every effort has been made to ensure the content of the information on the homepage of this site, the accuracy, safety, legality and appropriateness of the content are not guaranteed. Based on this information, we will not be liable for any damage suffered by the user. The homepage that was moved by the link on this site is not managed or operated by us. Therefore, please note that we cannot be held responsible for the authenticity of the contents. Please note that the contents may be changed or abolished without notice.
The copyright of the copyrighted work such as screens posted on this site belongs to our company and the creator.
- Temporary suspension of homepage provision
If this website determines that system maintenance / failure, fire / power outages, natural disasters such as earthquakes, and other operations / techniques require temporary suspension of this website, this website will be notified without prior notice. May be temporarily suspended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by this interruption.
The rights relating to the trademarks displayed on this website belong to the right holders authorized by Ishigakiya Corporation. Please refrain from using without permission from the right holder.
- About change of use condition
This site is subject to change without notice. In that case, a revised version of this document will be posted.
- Governing law
All matters including disputes concerning this website will be governed by Japanese law, and the Hyogo District Court in Japan will be the exclusive jurisdiction court.
Yakiniku Ishigakiya Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) believes that it is a social responsibility to appropriately collect, use, provide and manage personal information, and comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, We will pay close attention to its handling and strive to protect it.
1) Collection and use of personal information The Company collects and uses personal information only for the following purposes.
The collection and use of personal information by the Company is based on the voluntary provision of the customer. When the customer is provided with the personal information, the customer has permitted the use of the personal information in accordance with the Company’s policy. Shall be.
・ Necessary to deliver our ordered products
・ Provide useful and necessary information to customers, such as new product information
・ Inquiries from our company that are necessary for business execution, confirmation, and opinion collection for service improvement
・ Reservations and inquiries
2) Provision of personal information to a third party The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without prior consent from the individual unless there is a legitimate reason such as when required by law.
3) Management of personal information In order to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, we have established a personal information protection manager to ensure sufficient safety protection and ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date. Appropriate management of your personal information will be done to keep things in good condition.
Reception desk: Yakiniku Ishigakiya Co., Ltd.
Reception hours: Weekdays 11: 30-18: 00
We do not accept closed days such as Tuesdays and New Year holidays.